Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Final post/conclusion

     After a significant amount of research I have finally come to a conclusion. My conclusion is that yes, online schooling does have its pros and cons that equal each other out, however online schooling isn't for everyone. Some students may benefit from online schooling while another student can struggle with it. So in general online schooling is meant for a certain kind of schooling it was not designed to be used by every student.
      The sources that I found provided clear information which allowed me to come to this conclusion. most of these resources were first hand experiences from students while other resources were from professionals and or came from case studies.
      I really enjoyed this project and I hope to continue blogging because it is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment